Monday, September 1, 2008

AUTUMN POKER CHALLENGE

Learn how to play poker with strategy without paying a penny and pick up your 50$+100$ bonus from PokerStrategy - this is where I began from!

Pokerstrategy Capital Receival Guide

AUTUMN CHALLENGE

So here's the plan:

I currently have like 1350$ - I am going to cash out 350$(so that makes 1870$ total cashout for the summer Zunge raus ) and begin with 1000$.
I am going to play tournament poker.
1000$ is just about enough to play 20+2$ regular speed SNG, and playing them should be enough to clear my bonus of 842$.
Pokerroom has many promotional MTT on offer, besides I will buy-in myself into many and combine MTT playing with my regular SNG routine.

My main results oriented GOAL till the end of October is to:

-successfully release the bonus which expires on the 27th of October
-after releasing it, to have a bankroll high enough for NL100 FR(let's say, to be precise, 2250$)
-what's on top of those 2250$ - I cash out as a reward for playing in September and October. Then I am going to decide what to do next - too early to think about that.

I think I should make it, it won't be that hard. I secretly hope for a big MTT hit as well.. Something with four numbers is what I would definitely enjoy and appreciate

STATUS
Days left: 56
Points left: 5883
Bankroll: 1000$

Don't forget to sign up through pokerstrategy.

No comments: