Monday, September 8, 2008

Week 1 of the Autumn Challenge

Learn how to play poker with strategy without paying a penny and pick up your 50$+100$ bonus from PokerStrategy - this is where I began from!

Pokerstrategy Capital Receival Guide

Week 1 of my challenge has passed with some ups and downs but in the end I am + with a decent ROI so it's fine.

Bankroll: 1280$
Days left: 49
Points left: 4483
SNG's played: 73 20+2$, 41 30+3$(SNG ROI ~ 11%)
MTT Balance: -44$



first stroke down is from a 50+4$ tournament I won a ticket for, didn't pay for it Augenzwinkern

I am still mad about a crucial mistake I made, which costed me a sure ITM place. I played it bad like shit in a big stack vs big stack situation. ROI could be a lot higher if it was not for my stupidity but anyway, I will take a note for the future.

No comments: